Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 day challenge!

Because of my poor blogging skills lately, I have decided to do the 30 day challenge. Which basically means I am going to try to blog once a day for the next 30 days.
It really will be a challenge with my very active lil boy tearing up the house on a daily basis.
MJ's schedule is filling up as he joined swim class and will be trying out a baby sign language class.
I am hoping to have some cute pics to post of all of this.


In unrelated news, MJ found his lil toy wagon that is meant to carry his florida sand toys. Instead, he liked taking a lil spin around the living room in it.




We had a few nice days last week, so we had a couple of playdates at the park. MJ is pretty much confined to the baby swings while the big kids play on the slides and jungle gym. He usually likes the baby swings for about 2.5 minutes before he would rather sit on mama's lap and watch the big kiddos.
We are having a good time meeting some moms and kids in Bettendorf and enjoying the life of a stay at home mom.
Life is good :)


2 comments:

  1. Carly, when I first started blogging I did for 30 days...my topics weren't the most interesting toward the end, a bit random, but I did it. Can't wait to see what you come up with...for sure did WEDDING PICS, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the challenge! Love the updates! MJ is getting to be such a big boy

    ReplyDelete