Monday, February 7, 2011

SAD brought on by the snowstorm of 11'

I am pretty sure I am dealing with seasonal affect disorder after being cooped up in the house for 7, yes, count them, 7 DAYS!
The 6 foot snow drifts, slippery pavement, and unplowed alley made it near impossible to venture out of the house last week. It was GRAY all week!!!
I hate to complain bc I know I chose to move back to the midwest but damn!!!
I am pretty sure I had a slight case of the "baby blues" after MJ was born but this is worse bc I cant go outside for a long walk and feel refreshed! ahhhh!
ok, enough complaining.
I finally got out of the house this weekend with Matt and the baby and it was glorious!!!
Thank goodness MJ makes me laugh on a daily basis or I would really be going stir crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment