Wednesday, February 1, 2012

19 mo old and gearing up for a baby sis!

Yep, my baby is already 19 months old and I can hardly believe it. Time really flies when your having fun!
I cant give you his exact stats bc we havent done the 18mo appt yet but last time we went to the doc (for an ear infection boo!) MJ weighed 34lbs. He's a big boy and keeps me buff.
MJ is everywhere and into everything which makes him a lot of fun and a lot of work...haha!
It took us awhile to babyproof the new house but its all set now so MJ can run free without his parents tailing him to be sure he's not breaking things or getting electrocuted or scary things like that.
We are busy doing lots of home improvements before BABY MORRIS 2 comes in early April....so i should say Matt is busy with home projects and i'm pretty busy with MJ and being pregnant.
All signs point to it being a girl this time which is very exciting!!!
MJ is getting used to seeing me hold babies at the daycare I am working part time at lately....lets just say...this should be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Been wondering about you guys, glad you posted, now you just need a belly pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete