Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Half year to my precious Baby Boy!

MJ,

I cant believe you have been with us for 6 months already. Turning our lives upside down and making us not just a "couple" anymore but a family. You are growing into such a fun lil boy. You laugh when we laugh (even if you're not sure why), you cry when there are too many new faces, and you love to quietly observe when there is a lot going on. Christmas through your eyes was like celebrating for the first time. Watching you open gifts and play with wrapping paper kept everyone mesmerized on Christmas morning.
Its been 6 months since I have put on work pants and been in a classroom. I never thought I would be a "stay at home" mom for any length of time but everything changed once I held you. My Florida mom friends all told me "you HAVE to stay home if you have the opportunity." Wow, they were right! I am lucky to have the option to stay home for a year with my boy to watch him grow and discover. I love you, nugget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment