Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy 12 weeks to the light of my life!!!





Dear MJ,

You are 12 weeks old today! I can't believe how much you have changed and grown. You have gone from a lil 9lb smooshie face newborn to a chunky 14 lb baby boy. Your eyes still look blue when you wear blue or brown when you wear brown. I still think you look like your dad with big eyes and a sharp chin, but I also see times when you look like me when I was a baby, especially in your squinty smile. You continue to refuse to sleep through the night and your favorite hour is 3am. You giggle when I sing you silly songs or dance in the kitchen. You love to sit on your dad's lap and watch Sportscenter.You love it when the dogs bark or when they lick your feet. You still hate "tummy time", although you are now figuring out that you have hands. Sometimes I will watch you stare at your fists for 10 minutes while in a boxer's pose. The truth is I could just sit and watch you sleep because you are my (near) perfect lil nugget. I'm so happy that you are here with me.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment