Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy 1 month old to my sunshine (...yesterday)!

My pooper is already 1 month old!!! wow, how time flies! I cant believe he has been our little boy for a month. I have never been more tired in my life but I have never been so happy.
In 1month we have figured these things out about Matthew Jr:
- He loves baths...just not the getting out of the warm water part.
- He pretends to hate being swaddled but then he sleeps like a little angel
-He loves weekly trips to Target and being in his stroller
-He likes to pee on his dad...or poop (matt has been pee'd on at least 4 times)
-He's really big into cuddling especially when he has a full tummy
-He hates being burped and will scream and buck his little body
-Charley is officially MJ's dog and no longer Matt's dog (he's a little sad about this)
-He loves listening to music with his dad and hear all about whats going on on ESPN.com



1 comment: